Business Analysts are engineers who are responsible for understanding the client’s business need, capturing the domain expertise that the client has, and translating this accurately into a succinct requirements document that will serve as the input to the software designers.
- Report directly to supervisor(s) and Project Manager if required.
- Work with project team members and others if any.
- Participate in all software development activities following Scrum practices.
- Perform the following under the coaching of supervisor(s) and Project Manager.
- Communicate with client counterparts if any.
- Assess the client’s business needs and business processes (current and future).
- Interview the domain experts at the client company to capture all relevant domain knowledge.
- Conduct product research/competitive analysis to understand features, functionalities and capabilities of client’s products.
- Document the product’s vision and the release’s scope, work closely with client, consult and understand backlog prioritization to maximize delivery output.
- Document the client’s business requirements in detail, (requirement specifications) with all assumptions and caveats included.
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly.
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified.
- Have an interest in developing Business Analyst career path.
- Candidate with IT background is preferred.
- Excellent command of English skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
- Good logical thinking, critical thinking, analytical skills.
- Good learning capability Personal Qualities.
- Have a great sense of ownership.
How To Apply: via email email@example.com